JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and Jada in aspen

Jazzy Julie

lol i found this article on mariah careys website and apperently Will has caused a fuss again. I would however take this with a pinch of saly b4 every1 says hes really mean ,bcoz half the time these arnt true.

Apparently, the Colorado hot spot was the Christmas spot for celebs, including "I, Robot" star Will Smith and his lovely wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith. Especially if you wanted to be the Grinch to your fellow hobnobbers. Case in point: Smith and his entourage were invited to Mariah Carey's swankfest at Aspen's Sky Hotel. Being wary of actually coming in contact with real people, even if they were invited riff-raff, Smith had someone call ahead and make sure that a fourth of the bar was reserved for his posse. Huffy guests were moved, and the area was cleared. Would've been nice, then, if Smith, et al had shown up . . . which they didn't.

http://www.mariahconnection.com/

Yea, Will and Jada always goes to Aspen, Colorado during the holidays. Someone posted some really funny pics up for us, and I think we did a caption on it too... As far as this article, who knows weather its true or not..but people are entitled to mistakes and family situations do arise and maybe he just couldn't make it...

Altho it would have been 'courteous' of him to just call and let them know to open up that area for other guests...

ain't no biggie...

peace,

cookie