JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nas and Jay Z Collab

Da Brakes

It seems two of hip hop’s most bitter rivals may be about to bury the hatchet. Nas went live on air last week on New York City hip hop & R&B radio station, Hot 97, and said in a shock statement he was willing to put the past behind him and possibly consider working on wax with Mr Carter. Jay-Z has already responded to Nas’ statement, telling MTV he “didn’t know”… "It didn't happen before there was beef. What we went through was something musical. I don't wish any ill will; I wish the guy the best of luck. But there wasn't collaborations before anything happened, so why would it happen after? Right?"

Nas came back to Hov saying "I mean, at this point people would like to see a lot of things. Let's let that be what it is. I can't really bring nothing good to that conversation. I'm happy. I hope everybody else is happy. I've got too many other things I've got to do right now. That conversation is what happens on every street corner all day long. So God bless everybody."

I guess we’ll just have to see if this turns into one of the biggest stories in hip hop of the New Year, or remains a great piece of air-pie getting rwdmag.com nuff hits. Either way, watch this spiz-ace…

www.rwdmag.com

I'm not much of a fan of either of their's...especially not Jay-Z, but i'm all about them working 2gether only 2 put positive vibes out there where they waz negative ones. 2 me, i like the idea of positive attention being brought 2 Hip-Hop/Rap instead of who is feuding and who said this about who.

That's old news man!! I think it would be dope if they worked together! I'm just afraid that the album would end up like Jay's and R. Kelly's "The Best Of Both Worlds". Those albums sucked BIG TIME!! And it would be a shame if that happend with theire collabo!!

I think they'd only collab for a song tho.

Only time I really heard them together was Jay-Z sayin 'street dreams' in the background of Nas - "Street Dreams" from the It Was Written album.

And I'm not sure if it's true or not, but there's a song called "Analyze This" which has Jay and NAs together.

I'm not much of a fan of either but I did like Nas's "I Can" that was real dope and I'm currently digging Jay-Z and Linkin Park's "Collision Course" but I just wish if they collabo, they do somethin positive like AJ said. Plus, Jay-Z sure gets around with everyone for someone whose in retirement. He's like another P. Diddy.

Nas doesn't need to collab wit Jay-Z, Jay-Z ain't on Nas' level, but it's cool though if they wanna do somethin' positive for hip-hop