JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MICHAEL JACKSON

JumpinJack AJ

"The first and only career-spanning box set from the best-selling solo artist of all time!"

"Features 4 CDs jam-packed with hits from 1969-2004! Plus tons of previously unreleased tracks, rarities, & Demos! And a completely unreleased Live Concert and DVD!"

I just picked this up!! This is and essential for any MJ fan. The 1st disc includes all the Jackson 5, 70's solo stuff, a demo and rare stuff from The Wiz, and a few trax from Off The Wall. Disc 2 has stuff from Thriller and the era around it...including demo trax and a track from Captain EO. Disc 3 has stuff from Bad, Dangerous a demo and alternate mixes of Dangerous trax. Disc 4 concentrates and HIStory, Blood Is On The Dance Floor and Invincible, this one has some good b-sides and deomos. I haven't seen the DVD yet.

Over all tho', looking as disc 2-4, there are 17 trax u won't find on his solo albums!! I got mine as Wal-Mart in the Music DVD section for $45. I'm assuming that's the cheapest u'll find it. All MJ fans need 2 go out and pick this up, if u love Michael Jackson, u are in 4 some good stuff. Since he dosen't release albums very often anymore, this should keep us happy 4 a lil' bit.

Oh yeah, there's also 60-page book loaded with pictures, essays, and music credits.

MJ is the man, nevermind all the crap he is going through, guilty or not. He is still one of the best artists on the planet.

But there is one thing in my MJ collection I really want.

Thriller.

I got my old orginal 20 years old beat up copy of it with all the features. But if I play it anymore, it'll be destroyed forever.

I want them to release an all new Thriller DVD. Have the 14 min masterpiece on it, and the orginal docu that came with the VHS version 20 years ago. Then add new features. New intervews on the sucsess of the vid, the impact it had on the world. Never before seen behind the scenes stuff, goofs while filming, ect......

I could go on all day.

Come on, it's been 20 years. Release an aniversary edition allready!

I brought the special editions of his albums recently, they have never heard tracks on too. The infamous never before heard 2nd verse from VP's Thriller "rap".

The box set sounds nice too.

Edited by the real big willie