JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the album release date

Hero1

when do you think wills new album will be released?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. when do you think wills new album will be released?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • Later than June

what was great about the initial idea..was switch out in august and album christmas meant wills music was totally seperated from the movies..now with hitch comin out in early february you dont want the the album to get mixed up in that.. you want the music and movie careers seperate cause they are totally different.. will needs to be promoted as a legendary ol skool emcee releasing his 9th album..not as a hollywood movie star who wants to drop an album

exactly...i hope FP really knows this because ever since Willenium, he hasn't been getting the props he deserve.

• Admin

i know its funny that..willennium went double platinum.. now born to reign..it had 1 single released from it(about men in black II) it did not have one proper single from the album released to radio..not one! the promotion and timing of the album was terrible.. and because of that people all of a sudden wanna count will out, as though hes not popular anymore..i think its ridiculous.. if will releases an album has 3 proper singles and is promoted properly, he'll be back on the charts.. when will people learn..never underestimate Will!!!! hes had albums that havent sold as well before and come back strongly.. and in this corner to homebase...code red to big willie style... they said hed never make it as a tv star..they said hed never make it as a movie star.. whatever will puts his mind to he can accomplish..hes put a lot of time and effort into his new album..i think hes been working on it for 2 years almost..hes taken off time from movies..7 months without a movie..just focusing on music... will is coming back as a force..and all those doubters will be silenced! :ali:

i know its funny that..willennium went double platinum.. now born to reign..it had 1 single released from it(about men in black II) it did not have one proper single from the album released to radio..not one! the promotion and timing of the album was terrible.. and because of that people all of a sudden wanna count will out, as though hes not popular anymore..i think its ridiculous.. if will releases an album has 3 proper singles and is promoted properly, he'll be back on the charts.. when will people learn..never underestimate Will!!!! hes had albums that havent sold as well before and come back strongly.. and in this corner to homebase...code red to big willie style... they said hed never make it as a tv star..they said hed never make it as a movie star.. whatever will puts his mind to he can accomplish..hes put a lot of time and effort into his new album..i think hes been working on it for 2 years almost..hes taken off time from movies..7 months without a movie..just focusing on music... will is coming back as a force..and all those doubters will be silenced! :ali:

i read that whole thing, and all i can say is :werd:

I hope the album come out as soon as possible, so I hope in Jannuary. But it's true we don't listen to switch yet... lack of promotion could be bad for will, just thinkin abuot born to reign. So I have to say March, cuz will need a great promotion and tour for his ( and ours....) next fantastic step in the hip hop world!!

I'm thinkin' March 'cause that's when I celebrate my 20th birthday, that'd be a nice present for me! :dj: Hey now I don't blame Will here for the delay, it ain't his fault, it's the record company, if he had it his way the album would've came out already, all mainstream labels are the same, he's gonna have to go on an independent label to get artistic freedom and respect in the hip-hop game. :ditto:

• 1 month later...