JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch - Something I was thinking about

Jonny 5

haha thats a good idea. thats the reason i stopped using kazaa and programs like that. everything i downloaded waz fake. but there are still websites that allow u 2 download full mp3 albums (mp3albums.nu , simplemp3s.com) and if wills gets on there people could download it. lets hope he doesnt tho. usually they only put real commercial type albums on there (nelly, justin timberlake, etc).

• Admin

haha thats a good idea. thats the reason i stopped using kazaa and programs like that. everything i downloaded waz fake. but there are still websites that allow u 2 download full mp3 albums (mp3albums.nu , simplemp3s.com) and if wills gets on there people could download it. lets hope he doesnt tho. usually they only put real commercial type albums on there (nelly, justin timberlake, etc).

they put born to reign on those sites..i remember cause i downloaded em cause they didnt release the album in australia till a week later :sonny:

they put born to reign on those sites..i remember cause i downloaded em cause they didnt release the album in australia till a week later :sonny:

bad hero!! :hilarious: LOL kidding

yeah ur right i remember that. i downloaded it 2! but then i bought the album of course. the thing with these sites is that they r good quality and the release them like a week or 2 b4 the album comes out so its a win-win situation 4 the people who want 2 download them. hopefully nobody at those sites cares about will or his new album :lolsign: