JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what is this song pls?

Pin

I waz listening 2 their album last nite. When u haven't heard the songs in a long time, u'd think they sound the same...but most of the songs stand on their own. I waz listening 2 it and it just took me back 2 the time when u could catch their stuf on the radio. I wonder what Technotronic would sould like if they were still making music. I kinda miss Hip-Hop club music. They should be remixing todays biggest Hip-Hop hits in2 club versions.

Yeh i know what you mean AJ, i think if there was a modern alternative to Club/Dance Hip-Hop it would do really well. Trying to think of some examples of the top of my head that come close but nothing comes to mind really.

Yeah, i really like club music. These days it only exists in remixes of popular songs. Other than that, it's all underground. The 90's were great for mainstream club music. I really miss that.

here in europe we get a lot of dance music that is absolute pants! Its just a continual boring beat and weird noises and stuff, it gets played a lot in clubs but i stay well clear of them.

i used to really like dance music in the 90's tho, mainly the stuff that was associated with Hip Hop, i grew up listening to that instead of new kids on the block like my friends.