JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what is this song pls?

Pin

Welcome 2 the board!!

I remember this visual 2 this. FP is rockin' a hat 2 the side dumb dancin' like crazy...but the funniest thing is Jazzy. His body is really still behind those drums, but as u can hear, he's beatin' the crap outta them. :roll:

The drumming is totally made up, but FP is screaming a song by Technotronic called "Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)."

Technotronic is known best for their song "Pump Up The Jam." They were a fly Hip-Hop meets Club music, meets R-N-B group from the late 80's/early 90's. Ya Kid K waz the emcee of the group who also rapped on the Hi-Tek 3 track on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack on the song "Spin That Wheele" and she also released a solo album in about 1992ish.

• Admin

Technotronic is known best for their song "Pump Up The Jam." They were a fly Hip-Hop meets Club music, meets R-N-B group from the late 80's/early 90's.

damN! pump up the jam!!! i havent heard that in years :dj:

Lol, I've still got a Technotronic tape somwhere. That stuff will tire you out on the dancefloor, they played pump up the jam at this party i was at a few weeks back and that on top of some ska music will be your weekly exercise

• Members

Welcome 2 the board!!

I remember this visual 2 this. FP is rockin' a hat 2 the side dumb dancin' like crazy...but the funniest thing is Jazzy. His body is really still behind those drums, but as u can hear, he's beatin' the crap outta them. :roll:

The drumming is totally made up, but FP is screaming a song by Technotronic called "Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)."

Technotronic is known best for their song "Pump Up The Jam." They were a fly Hip-Hop meets Club music, meets R-N-B group from the late 80's/early 90's. Ya Kid K waz the emcee of the group who also rapped on the Hi-Tek 3 track on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack on the song "Spin That Wheele" and she also released a solo album in about 1992ish.

Actually it is pump up the jam.

Good song BTW

No, it's "Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)"...after this post waz made i went up stairs and listened 2 my Technotronic CD. If it were "Pump Up The Jam" it would be easy 2 know what song it is cuz they say "pump up the jam" and "pump it up" 100 times in the hook. Trust me on this one.

wow all this talk made me discover a tape i forgot about, i was lookin for "get up (beofre the night is over)" and found it on my "the best dance album in the world ever" I used to listen to it when i was 9, it has snap the power, Jump around by house of pain and even Boom by jjfp. I didnt even know that was on there.

I didnt even realise i was into hip hop so long ago, i guess i always had it in me, even tho this is half dance.

Im not too sure myself AJ. I thought it was pump up the jam too, but he only sings the ooowah..... bit

The again that mite be off that other song anyway. Im just trying to picture it in my head. :switch:

Ahhh!!! 4give me, pauleywood waz right!! It is "Pump Up The Jam." :hilarious: After making the post, i had Technotronic on my mind waz going over their 3 biggest singles in my head...and realized it waz "Pump Up The Jam"...sorry. :nhawong: