JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Xmas Album?

It would be really funny if he did do a whole christmas album, but obviously he doesnt want to ruin his career.

:werd: I don't think that it would ruin his career if he released a few Christmas songs as an EP 'cause quite a few mcs have released Christmas songs before including Ice Cube and the Westside Connection, Kurtis Blow, Snoop Dogg, and Run-Dmc to name a few and I don't think anybody's made fun of them 4 that. :ditto:

I dont think he should do it! People already think he's corny enough! People didnt think that of the artist you just mentioned!

People are gonna think that Will's corny unless his albums start having PA stickers on them 'cause they don't like it that he doesn't curse when 99% of rappers do and I wasn't talking about him doing that right now, hell no, not after releasing all those party singles, he needs to release some more serious songs like "The Rain', "Chasin' Forever", "Momma Knows", and "Potnas" to get some respect in hip-hop but unless he starts cursing in his songs, these same people will think Will's corny, u'll never please everyone 'cause if he starts cursing in his songs, some of us would lose respect for him, it wouldn't bother me if he cursed a lil' bit, but if he started cursing every five seconds like Eminem, I'll be pissed! :lolsign:

he needs to release some more serious songs like "The Rain', "Chasin' Forever", "Momma Knows", and "Potnas" to get some respect in hip-hop

Well to be honest it seems Will in the Hip-Hop world as far as other artists go has a lot of respect for his skills and what he's done in his life. Its just the general public can be assholes. (Excuse my language)