JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wild Child's welcome back party

Jazzy Julie

Thank you for being so understanding WildChild. Jully refused to vote in my polls.

Jully, out of curiosity. You say mase, then welcome back. A mase is a barbaric, medieval instrument of war, surely you are not welcoming this back?

Edited by Prince

im ignoring your posts because,

1. they are pointless.

2. im still annoyed that you said my cat was gonna die.

3. you just pretty much called me a stuck up bitch.

4. whenever i post you twist it around like you just did with that mase on, and then tell me to extend my apologise to the board.

5. i dont wanna start up another argument, even tho this post probably will anyway.

I deny all accusations. Please prove them and then once I am proven innocent, you may extend apologies to the board.

1. My posts are not pointless. I do not mock you for making pointless "we love WS" posts. So why ridicule me for my political/current-affairs discussions?

2. Your cat is going to die. As are we all.

3. Please don't bring language like that to the board. I didn't call you a stuck up b****, I said if you didn't support the Tibetan cause then you would be for not caring. Then you said "then i am a b****". Therefore, you don't care about innocent people, so effectively yes you are a stuck up b****.

4. I don't twist words always. I honestly don't know who this Mase character is. Why did he/she name themselves after a barbaric instrument of death?

5. Let us get back to the jollities of Wild Childs welcome back party.

Edited by Prince

Prince, R U serious? U know who Ma$e is? Puffy's right hand man back in '97. Come on, what'z wit all this correcting speech? She didn't say anything wrong or was of ridiculous slang. It'z between you two tho.

Wild Child has a welcome back party? Well, I seen ya, so don't think I didn't. I think ya avatar pic of Will has us all remembering.

Welcome back man!

I actually haven't been posting much lately cuz I've noticed many of us here seem 2 be really bored waiting 4 'Switch'. I've seen so many pointless topics started up, I usually skip half the new threads when I log in. I'm sure it'll all be better when we finally hear the single. At least I hope so. :werd:

welcome back my man...

and Julie... no Drinks alowed... :beer:

makes u blurr :drunk:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Alas, the house is empty of the stuff. I will have to make do with more pints of milk (had 3 already tonight. I fear my sleep will be somewhat disturbed!).