JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

24 hrs..and $$$10million

Wild Child

sup guys.i'm just wonderin.if you had 10 million dollars and 24 hours to live

wut would ya do wit????????

me myself personally.i would spend 30% of it in anyway i could to meet Will and Jeff..And then if i was a virgin.i would by this million dolla diomond chain and find the most beautiful woman and tell her that i love her. and ya know the rest.

part of the remaining money I would send back to Africa 4 the rest of my fam and the peeps who are running from war.and then go make peace wit my enemies by giving them cash.......

WHAt About ya??????

think hard

peace

Word Life

sup guys.i'm just wonderin.if you had 10 million dollars and 24 hours to live

wut would ya do wit????????

me myself personally.i would spend 30% of it in anyway i could to meet  Will and Jeff..And then if i was a virgin.i would by this million dolla diomond chain and find the most beautiful woman and tell her that i love her. and ya know the rest.

part of the remaining money I would send back to Africa 4 the rest of my fam and the peeps who are running from war.and then go make peace wit my enemies by giving them cash.......

WHAt About ya??????

think hard

peace

Word Life

I would burn it. Money is nothing but a tool to show off how screwed up society actually is. It's all about equality. Why is one person in a rich country more deserving than the starving in Third-World countries? No, money doesn't do us any favours. If they had it, they would probably burn it too for fuel. If you read books or newspapers etc, you will know that people (in real life) fighting for their lives after surviving plane crashes etc in the middle of nowhere, burn their money to keep them warm at night. That's how important money is. It is nothing but printed paper.

Human life is little but a shadow in dust, and soon (in geographic terms) it will be completely wiped out.

PS. Have fun bribing your enemies to like you by giving them cash.

Edited by Prince

10 Million. 24 Hours. Knowing I'd die, hmm...

I'd give 2 Million to this girl whose very special 2 me. And just give the rest 2 my family. I wouldn't try 2 get anything if I was gonna die. Kinda of a hard question. It be like "u got 24 hours 2 live, now here's $10 Mil 4 ya death".

hmmm well i want to go to America b4 i die, so i would have to fly all my family and friends with me bcoz i wouldnt have time to get back to say goodbye. I would go to disneyland, party all night, then leave a lot of money to my family and friends and the rest to staving children in Africa and donate a lot to help stops aids over there.

Sorry i gotta be honest i would spend a bit on myself but i would still have well over 9 million to give away.

If I could use it to overthrow (not violently) the criminals in charge of the USA, then that would be something worth doing. Otherwise, just to charities. Why bother wasting £10million for 24hrs of my happiness, when I could secure a lifetime of happiness for others? That is something important. I would just give it all away, and spend time with my family and friends. Although, I don't want to know when I'm going to die. I don't like the idea of a count-down.