JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who remembers me? Big sis 3cookies?

3cookies

I can not believe that I even remembered my password on here, after all these years. Omg. I talked to Jamie and was coming over here a while back but my sister died and my world turned upside down. How is everyone???????? 

I hope everyone is staying safe in this covid-19 situation. And hope this is in the right forum . 

Hey Cookies! It’s been a long time. Seeing your name on the forum again brings back a lot of good memories.

So sad to hear about your sister. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Times have changed. I’m a father now. A baby girl. I became a member here when I was still a teenager. Time flies.

hey 3cookies, i remember you jjfp sis, brings back memories of when all of us jjfp heads were on here during lost and found let's pray this covid-19 world gets back in order soon enough and jjfp drop another classic album the world needs it, my condolences on your loss, i lost my pops and uncle in the last 5 years and i'm 36 now still working on my shadow dream of being a classic hip hop artist like jjfp and all the greats we've been losing all the greats like dmx, black rob, and tonight as i'm typing shock g passed just now life is precious i'm trying to carry the torch god bless us all, real hip hop forever...

Welcome back. So good to hear from you.  Always think of you when Chasing Forever comes on, as i remember it being your fave track, and that amazing painting of Jeff you did.