JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Joyner Lucas - Will (Remix)

This is great but I still want more with Jeff...

This is fire! This is exactly what I want to hear from Will. Not just 6 lines and singing the rest - straight BARS. He adapts to the times with a modern flow and shines brightly. 

As excited as I am for this - this might just be another one and done - like the freestyle video a couple years ago. He doesn't do anything music-wise to consistently generate a buzz for music.

I've spent an inordinate amount of time watching reaction videos on YouTube.

Always starts off with "Ok Will Smith..."

Quickly followed by "Okay, Will Smith!"

Always ends with "Okaaaaaaay, Will Smith!!!!!! Bars!!! Facts!!! He snapped!!!"

Edited by MaxFly

6 hours ago, MaxFly said:

I've spent an inordinate amount of time watching reaction videos on YouTube.

Always starts off with "Ok Will Smith..."

Quickly followed by "Okay, Will Smith!"

Always ends with "Okaaaaaaay, Will Smith!!!!!! Bars!!! Facts!!! He snapped!!!"

LOL. The internet is full of sheep, No original thoughts - just trying to get clicks off of the name and views for ads. 

Tim's reaction was great. This track and the 2018 Freestyle of him in the studio are his best bars in 15 years or so. I know he loves the experiment with these half rap, half-singing, half rap in spanish hybrid tracks but I know and every knows that they want to hear real rap tracks from him. He just needs to do it somewhat consistently. 

Now that he's on Instagram and YouTube, he can easily promote and do his own music. He can even promote his old records - which I love the album covers of Homebase, Code Red and Ring My Bell in the video. 

53 minutes ago, Hero1 said:

Jim! He’s been recording while in quarantine and they have more surprises in store... just wait!

I really hope so. He should take advantage of the hype he created with this songs and release some more stuff.  

• Admin
9 hours ago, DevilsJim89 said:

Where did you read that? I hope so! 

I want more music. I've been wanting more since 2005! It's amazing how times have changed so much. 

O-money said on his Instagram and he does all of Wills music. He exec produced lost and found.