JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will smith new single

will_2k4

• Members
hi will2K4 and welcome to the board. as far as we know, the new single should have come out before this month ended, only a few people only had the privilege to hear "Switch" in some of the concerts that JJFP gave on some cities for the movie premieres to I, Robot, but if you want to just hear something new from FP, you should go get the Sharktale soundtrack which features a song By Mary J. Blige & FP called "Got to be real", new album is coming out on January 5.

Welcome 2 the board!! As a new member, we'll 4give u for asking about the new single. "Switch" is the planned new single from his album slated 2 drop in January. "Got To Be Real" is the new song he did with Mary J. Blige on the Shark Tale soundtrack.

[quote=Hero1,Oct 2 2004, 01:38 AM][quote=Da Brakes,Oct 1 2004, 08:10 PM] Hey!  I thought it was rubbish as well! I was like, "Is that it??"[/quote]
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: what was the beat like? :kekeke: [/quote]
i think in my dream, it was really simple and boring, just basic drums and not much music. I cant remmember any of the lyrics but they were rubbish, it was probably just my brain not being able to simulate a song in a dream haha.