Vinyl Destination - General Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this episode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it's been a year since they filmed this. It's a shame it doesn't look like this live stuff with Travis Barker has kicked on. Looking forward to the next episode to hear about the trip to London for the Graham Norton show. Although not sure is Chris went along with him for that.

• 2 weeks later...

They used to do silent Disco's at a club in Sheffield i used to go to. Wasn't a great DJ though. But cool concept. They even had 3 different rooms where you had 3 channels on your headphones to switch between.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, I was a little bummed by this one. Not because it was bad, but because I was anticipating the episode with the JJ+FP set from last year. I was expecting the episode to basically feature lots of JJ+FP behind the scenes stuff. I couldn't believe we only saw some short clips of what was aired.

From what Jeff hinted at in the past. I had a feeling Chris never went along to London with him, so wasn't expecting any footage.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic