JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pretty Depressing Weekend

Big Ben

We had the Heavy D funeral. And for me, which eclipses the loss of his music, I lost my dog, Stormy, of 18 years. And with all the problems of not finding a good job and not being able to get to grad school this year, it really kinda sucks right now. Not really sure why i'm posting about it, but a lot of you guys seem like friends so i figured what the heck. But one things for sure Jazzy Jeff and Will really need to kick an album out. In a time when a lot of people are struggling I think their positive music could really help a lot of people. Well, that's all I guess.

I'm sorry to hear that. Every time I've had a pet pass away, it's been a devastating thing. I can only imagine how you feel. Be thankful that you were able to enjoy the time that you did and know that you gave them a good life while they were here.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost three animals (two cats and one cavy) in 2011, they were all old but they all went out rather slow due to deseases like cancer so I took care of them a lot this year in order to give them a proper good bye. I know how it feels man. Also, I must admit that even tho I never was a huge Heavy D Fan, the news of him passing away also left much sadder than I would have thought. Hang in there.

sorry to hear that about your dog man, i agree that with a lot of the hard times that we've been having lately that a jjfp album would really do the world some good, the heavy d loss was a big loss for hip hop and i've been feeling more motivated than ever in writing some inspiring lyrics myself