JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Diddy and Ross announce new EP

VIsqo

If you don't know by now, Diddy (aka P Diddy aka Puff Daddy) and Rick Ross (aka The Boss) have come together to form their duo, the Bugatti Boyz. Now the two hip hop stars say they plan to drop an EP soon. Check out the recent video blog they posted along with the two new songs they already put out, including one with Rick Ross associate, Masspike Miles.

http://www.rapbasement.com/p-diddy/111110-diddy-and-rick-ross-aka-bugatti-boyz-announce-a-new-ep-watch-and-listen-here.html

lol, I think these guys are way to old to be called "BOYZ".

Diddy goes from working with mc legends like Heavy D and Biggie to garbage artists like Rick Ross and Young Jeezy, Biggie must be rolling in his grave....

I admire people who can stay in the business. It's takes effort. But I view it two ways. There's artists like Madonna who push the envelope and reinvent themselves (this isn't saying I've liked EVERYTHING Madonna has done) and then there's the sell out artists who will do whatever it takes to stay on top. That's what Puffy is. His relationships exist so that he can look relevant and popular, then he hops to the next. Rich Ross is trash. If he wasn't popular, Puffy wouldn't mess with him. People like Puff will jump in the musical bed with anybody to stay making money. He's had to do this from the beginning because as a producer he jacked beats rather than create them and as an "artist"...he isn't. I like some of the stuff Puffy has done but it's never been because it was creative...simply because it was mindless, catchy, feelgoodness (yeah, that's a word...lol).

Diddy reminds me of the non lyrical version of Jay-Z, they'll both do anything to be popular but the real fans don't respect them, they both used to collaborate with real rappers back in the mid-90s but now they're going after the Lil' Wayne fanbase....

Edited by bigted

Diddy has my respects. The guy is a hustling his way up, he is positive, inspiring, and is always bringing new stuff. Yall should add him to tweeter and follow his blog.

well that's what i think seperates krs one from other rappers is that not only is he a great lyricist but his music got that boom bap feel to it, some rappers make you feel like you're sitting through a lecture 'cause even though they could spit they got weak beats, then the rappers like rick ross don't have the talent that matches the music they're rapping over....

Edited by bigted