JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

Hope u can, cats r lovely but I prefer dogs more

Cats, or cattus to use it's Latin name, are connected to witchcraft. Some of the darker forms are Satanic, therefore perhaps it could be argued the common house cat is Satanic? What are your views on this willsmithfan1?

woooh, sorry I'm too stupid, I didnt get what you meant

Do you think that cats are Satanic?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hope u can, cats r lovely but I prefer dogs more

Cats, or cattus to use it's Latin name, are connected to witchcraft. Some of the darker forms are Satanic, therefore perhaps it could be argued the common house cat is Satanic? What are your views on this willsmithfan1?

woooh, sorry I'm too stupid, I didnt get what you meant

Do you think that cats are Satanic?

Um...some can be I guess. There's always been a rumour saying the black cats are connected to witchcraft.

If any cat is more evil than another then thats a spercific breed like a persian. Thats usually bcoz thier owner spoils them and then i get attacked by them and end up on anitbiotics. But most cats are nice and give you lots of affection and are theraputic.

The whole cats linked to witches is as stupid as the witches float in water theory.

The whole cats linked to witches is as stupid as the witches float in water theory.

You are wrong. It is a fact that is proveable. Not the floating in water thing though, that is stupid.