JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

they are dark blue, he hasnt got his proper pigment in his eyes yet, that was taken the first day they opened. I dont think he can see out of them properly yet.

If anything, from personal studies I have learned that sight is infact at best in the first few weeks after opening their eyes?

Talking of pigment... There is somebody that lives near me who is only 13 or so... She lacks pigment. Her eyes are completely white. Her hair is white also. Quite amazing to see, yet tragic at the same time.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

they are dark blue, he hasnt got his proper pigment in his eyes yet, that was taken the first day they opened. I dont think he can see out of them properly yet.

If anything, from personal studies I have learned that sight is infact at best in the first few weeks after opening their eyes?

Talking of pigment... There is somebody that lives near me who is only 13 or so... She lacks pigment. Her eyes are completely white. Her hair is white also. Quite amazing to see, yet tragic at the same time.

Yeah there's this boy in HFC (chicken place) & he got a white eye. I dont see him much at all but it doesnt look nice. I feel sorry for all those people though.

Edited by willsmithfan1

Just wondering what you guys think about inappropriate avatars on this board? Should they be forcibly removed by admin? There are people of all ages posting here, and reading the forums, surely people as young as 10 should not be viewing such things?

Now, asides from that. There are religions such as Muslim on here, is it not one of their beliefs that women should be covered in public? This is a public place, so surely this is completely inappropriate and offensive to their religions?

It is fringing very closely to adult material. I think that by having that as an avatar, it is using s*x as a way to get people to interact with that user. Why else would the avatar be used? Why that part of the body specifically?

Asides from anything else, it kind of freaks me out.

I raised this issue with Tim quite a few weeks ago now, but he didn't seem too fazed. So I'm just wondering about y'alls views on this? Is it appropriate? Should it be removed?

Edited by Prince

I don't think their is anyone on here that is less than 12 Prince. (and U and I know who that is :thumb:) It not something we wanna focus on. So I agree if it causes a major distraction.

I thought it was 11. WS's music in particular appeals to all ages, from only a few years old upwards.

Edited by Prince

Hmm...Prince is right though. People from the world are posting here young/old children/teenagers/adults may be searching the site..

May isn't an option, they are.

Tim, did you not say that if some people objected to it then you would consider removing this grotesque image?

• Members

Hmm...Prince is right though. People from the world are posting here young/old children/teenagers/adults may be searching the site..

May isn't an option, they are.

Tim, did you not say that if some people objected to it then you would consider removing this grotesque image?

this is avatars we are talking about right?