JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Heavy Rain

Hero1

• Admin

Quite simply, this is the greatest video game I have ever played. If you own a PS3 you must get this game. If you don't own a PS3 you must buy one and get this game! You don't even need to be into video games. If you like movies, and great stories this is truly exceptional. Imagine a classic movie, like 7even(or choose your favorite) Now imagine playing through that movie but the choices you make determine what happens to the characters and how the story ends. It is truly an emotional journey, about the choices we make in life, and a father's love for his son. I am telling you I've never had a game affect me like this. :clap: :clap:

Oh and super smash brothers its hours of endless fun since it came out on N64 it has just gotten better and better on the wii.. I have to play with the other controller though to be able to manage them to my liking..

I played the Heavy Rain demo and it actually turned me off to the game a bit. It played how I expected it to, but some of the voice acting wasn't too great. I thought this was a pretty big deal for a game that is supposed to be like a movie. I will probably get it after a price drop.

My next games are God of War III and Red Steel 2.

• Admin

I played the Heavy Rain demo and it actually turned me off to the game a bit. It played how I expected it to, but some of the voice acting wasn't too great. I thought this was a pretty big deal for a game that is supposed to be like a movie. I will probably get it after a price drop.

My next games are God of War III and Red Steel 2.

I played the demo and didn't like it.. I didn't like the controls and though you really didn't have much affect on the game.. I am telling you Chris you must get this game! Until you play it you don't realise how well it works. Imagine a situation where the killer who has kidnapped your son leaves you a clue. He says you must drive 5 minutes down the wrongside of the road to save your son..and you have an option accept or decline.. you have 20 seconds to decide. You know if you accept and then don't make it Your character dies. Imagine a situation where you go to investigate the owner of an apartment, he invites you in..but is not giving you much information..information you need..he offers you a drink.. do you accept or decline..that choice can result in 2 very different outcomes..and the controls completely make sense once you play the game.. They are related to what is happening on the screen and they make great use of the sixaxis. The voice acting is variable, some good some average..but the graphics are unbelievable..the story is fantastic..and the whole experience is something that is not in any game before.. You start off waking up and playing with your son..and then he goes missing in the mall,, and you go rushing through a crowd of people to try and find him..from that moment you are in the game and feeling that experience.. All the choices you make determine what happens next and their are literally 1000s.. do you go back to save a victim who is getting beat up by a thug or do you leave her? Do you let your fellow police officer beat up on the wrong suspect or do you interject? This game is genius people! but nothing I say really describes it well enough..you just gotta play it

• Admin

Ok, Tim, you make an impassioned point. I know what that's like, so...

I'll make you a deal. I will get Heavy Rain when you get k-os' "Yes!" album.

that's a deal Chris! You know I already bought k-os first 2 albums based on your recommendation..enjoyed them both..like the 2nd album more tho..emcee murdah!!

• 2 weeks later...