JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Official pics of Hero1 and Prince

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]its the stress of the job! but honestly, if she sticks a needle in me one more time, i think im gonna end up with a tail or something, god knows what keep happening after we have a fight, i wake up and i have no clue what gone on!

the only way to end me being turned into an animal for wicked julie to practise her training on is for you to post your pics...else i will be no more :sad6:

SO POST>>>NOW!

please...[/color]

Mug shot... Damn lol. Yes, I know my goggles are cool. No, you can't have them.

Image removed to prevent keyboard malfunctions due to excessive drooling. Edited by Prince

[color=purple]are they of your face, or just you whizzing past? a faint dot in the distance?

we want close ups, embarassing photos!

why no kilt ones? i told you i hav roots in scotland, i will appreciate them! come on! I dare ya! :kekeke: [/color]

[color=purple]ur avatar is small and only half your face lol!

soon ahd better be really soon! and it better had be either your kilt or your face :kekeke: im hoping julie will not seate me after u posted atleast 1 pic...[/color]

My tracks in the off-piste after a fresh dump of snow here in Scotland...

Image removed to prevent keyboard malfunctions due to excessive drooling. Edited by Prince

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 9 2004, 08:56 PM][color=purple]wow! must be so cool to be really good at something!

and omg i found a pic of your full head...but for some off reason your wearing a red nose... :dunno: [/color][/quote]
That's the shades... Get it right! lol