JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

GUERILLA BLACK - BIGGIE WANNABE

JumpinJack AJ

The other day i saw the video by Guerilla Black. It waz the most pathetic yet accurate Biggie wananbe i've ever seen. Not only dose this guy look alot like Biggie, but his voice is really husky just like Biggie's. I'm sure the few comparisons in his flow 2 Biggie are no mistakes. The video is even shot in mid-90's Bad Boy style. It's the most desperate attempt i've ever seen in my life. It toally reminds me of when Deathrow signed Realest, a 2Pac wannabe who sounded alot like him, rapped like him and weven tried 2 write like him (not 2 mention being named after that Trapp/2Pac/Biggie "song" "Be The Realist."

It's sad when u see people go this far 2 make money.

Man, that album cover isn't anything compared 2 the video. He looks alot more like him (AND TRIES 2) alot more than the album cover there allows u 2 see. I can't believe people play themselves like this fool is. The sad thing, i've seen his video on TV like 3 times this week and i don't get 2 watch that much TV.

I think the beat is pretty decent...but he's a sad excuse 4 a rapper. Originality is the 1st and only rule in Hip-Hop, which is why almost no Rap on the charts is Hip-Hop...cuz it's incredibly un-original. This guy goes out of his way 2 sound just like Biggie. I wazn't a Biggie fan, but i gotta give him props on the way his flow waz so rhythmic. Not many rappers concentrate on that aspect of their flow anymore...so it stands out really bad when someone copies that, and also looks and sounds exactly like 'em.