JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I have a website....

• Members

www.searchingforchetbaker.com

It's in the sig as well.

I mainly just post up stuff that interests me. Music, Politics, Movies, Sports, Etc.

The politics tends to lean left, so if you're a die hard far right person, you may not like some of what you see. lol

Just be respectful on the comments is all I ask. Unfortunately there are some on another site that are unable to be polite and so I had to set up comment moderation to keep out the "F*** YOU" comments. I know that brings SO much to the conversation, but still...lol

Anyway, I just updated it today, and will probably update it a few more times tonight.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Much thanks!

Edited by Rat Packer

• Members

nice job on the pluggin haha

funny sidenote: On another forum I'm on *cough* bluray.com *cough* I had my link in my signature, and the Mods went in and edited the link out and left a message about how the link was "political and not safe for work".

Didn't bother to let me KNOW about it, I just happened to see it and noticed the message.

How dickish is that? *shrugs*

• Members

lol.

Apparantly they've had problems in the past with people discussing religion/politics and things get crazy so they just put the kibosh on discussion of it or even posting your blog/site link if it has to do with religion/politics or whatever.

*shrugs* their site, their rules.