JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where is Turntable?

VIsqo

I have been noticing that theres a lot of people that suddendly completely dissapear from the world of the forum, like Jonny5 for example, or Turntable and Lerkot to say the least.. Where are you people? Do anyone knows whats with them peoples lives and what happened to them? There are other people that used to be regulars that dissapeared too time ago.

It's called growing up dude. No-one here still posts as much as they did 2-3 years ago. Some have just fallen away all together and some still visit when and if possible. It's life.

I'm sure it might change if Tim adds a new Arcade though :lolsign:

I know I haven't been on as much, I've been workin 2 part time jobs this summer to save for college expenses. But I'm going to try to get on more often.

It happens..we've lost a few people over the years. Sometimes they come back once in a while but the reality is we all can't post on here forever

True..but sad. For the moment I ain't going nowhere :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

im currently working 10 or 12 hour shifts everyday plus working every other weekend and i still come here, but then thats me and im sad, i should really be in bed now and not here. But its fine, the lack of sleep is making me go a little insane and i kinda like it. Who needs drugs when you've got a 12 hour shift.