JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XVIII

Da Brakes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got her own (remix) Neyo, J.Foxx and Fabolous.. This song has a nice beat and I love to play it in my cars radio when Im going out with a girl, that way I know Im not going to have to pay for her part too, lol..

Single- Ne-yo ft NKFB. This is a really cool song actually. Its not my style, I never liked them in the past, but suddendly this song has stuck into my head and I cant get it off from it..

Bust it part 2-Plies ft Ne-yo.. This is not my kind of songs, actually I cant stand Plies, but it has stuck in my mind since last night and Ive heard it like 10 times since..

I think Plies is awful, but his singles usually have good prodution and a good guest artist...Akon, T-Pain, Ne-Yo...it makes me like everything about the song but the main artist...annoying. I nearly died laffing when i saw the new Vibe and it has a pic of him on cover and it sayd "Plies: The Future of Rap"....at least they didn't say Hip-Hop.

BRANDY - Camouflage

Human (2008)

The only people i know that like Lil' Wayne are white girls who are 19 and never stepped a foot in the hood. They listen 2 pop and punk/pop music....ha ha. I actually like the production 2 his new song on the radio that features Bobby Valentino (who i also like)....i'd love 2 hear that track and hook be given 2 an artist with talent. The Game's new single might be decent if Lil' Wayne wasn't singing on it...there a TONS of male R-N-B singers who could have given him a good hook. Why go 2 a crappy pop commerical rapper who can't even rap 2 SING your hook?!?!

BRANDY - The Definition

Human (2008)