JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Saigon - Believe It

Turntable

See, thats why I allways call ya'll out. Ya'll are up in Lil Wayne Threads crying all day about what is wrtong with todays Hip Hop and what not, but when somebody post stuff like Wales Mixtape, or something about Saigon nobody cares, even tho they do just what ya'll allways want other new Mc's to do. Thats wack.

Edited by Turntable

Ha, i have to admit i am a window shopper on the forum, i tend to glance over interesting titles.

Sell your **** better to me next time.

• Admin

See, thats why I allways call ya'll out. Ya'll are up in Lil Wayne Threads crying all day about what is wrtong with todays Hip Hop and what not, but when somebody post stuff like Wales Mixtape, or something about Saigon nobody cares, even tho they do just what ya'll allways want other new Mc's to do. Thats wack.

Maybe people are just used to ignoring everything you post...

Maybe when we take a look at the good threads we're too busy going out trying to find that cd then to write a comment. Like someone else said they just look around the the interesting threads. I don't spend much time talking on forums I usually have other things I want to do. But you'll also notice i don't post in the useless threads either. If i have time i'll post something i thought was interesting. Anyway about the song, since i'm already here, its not too bad though it didn't get me ask excited as the Chuck D and Bo Diddley track i found last week.

Thats a real good excuse. And what about all the other users that posted stuff like this that got two posts? If I'd post a Thread about 50 doing a album with KRS-One ya'll would post. If somebody post something about KRS-One making a album himselfl, nobody posts.

Thats a real good excuse. And what about all the other users that posted stuff like this that got two posts? If I'd post a Thread about 50 doing a album with KRS-One ya'll would post. If somebody post something about KRS-One making a album himselfl, nobody posts.

If I'd post a Thread about 50 doing a album with KRS-One ya'll would post. If somebody post something about KRS-One making a album himselfl, nobody posts.

Because ya'll cant prove it. Reasnouble doubt.

PS: see what I did there ?

This song's great, Saigon is the truth