JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Boyz II Men

Hey guys...i know i haven't been on here for a while, and i dunno if you remember that i was a huge BIIM fan (lol nearly as much as JJFP...but not quite!!)

anyway, they came to my hometown on their tour, so i went, and also paid for a meet and greet pass at the end...just wanted to share my experiance with you guys!!!

if you're interested, check out my photo's @

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1027...mp;id=542110430

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1027...mp;id=542110430

the whole night was just amazing!!!! :wickedwisdom:

x

Hey FreshPrincess, thats real cool that you got to meet them, and it seemed they were down to earth in the pics, about meeting u, and not 'stand~offish" . I like the pics, and I know ur looking for a good frame to put that favorite pic in. lol

thx 4 sharing..

xo,

cookies

Mike left the group in 2002/2003 due to ongoing back problems.

I'm so happy for u. The pix are great. BIIM is and always will be one of the greatest R-N-B groups of all time. The Remedy was a flawless album. I wish it was released commercially in the US. Those cover albums are nice, but they aren't gonna generate any real hype like they had thru' the 90's. I'd love 2 see them perform live. Maybe sometime.

Hey FreshPrincess, thats real cool that you got to meet them, and it seemed they were down to earth in the pics, about meeting u, and not 'stand~offish" . I like the pics, and I know ur looking for a good frame to put that favorite pic in. lol

thx 4 sharing..

xo,

cookies

they were lovely...told them ow nervous i was about meeting them and they were like, "there's no need to be nervous!"....aaawwwww!!!

also got a kiss from Wanya at the end which just made my year!!!!