JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mario Kart Wii

Da Brakes

This would be the reason i get a Wii, other games would just be a bonus. I played MarioKart Double Dash near enough everyday for 2 years straight whilst i lived with my pals at Uni.

Looks pretty slick, the control scheme would probably take a little getting used to though.

Well im down with laying the smackdown with a gamecube pad for this game. But would be interested in trying out the new control options.

I got myself a Wifi USB stick for my compuuter that is apparently fine for DS online play, but it is one hell of a hassle to get it wroking. Give me time and i may be 2 years late but some Mario Kart DS online gaming is on the cards

online play for mario kart ds sucked tho..becuase ppl would just use the slide to get a boost the entire track! they gotta stop that.. and the whole friend code thing sucks

They are making snaking much harder to do for this one. I agree, when people started snaking online it sucked.

And yeah, friend codes suck too.

God Blessa!

Well im down with laying the smackdown with a gamecube pad for this game. But would be interested in trying out the new control options.

I got myself a Wifi USB stick for my compuuter that is apparently fine for DS online play, but it is one hell of a hassle to get it wroking. Give me time and i may be 2 years late but some Mario Kart DS online gaming is on the cards

lol me too i have the usb but its just too much hassle to get it sorted. i will one day too.