JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is NOT in Spielberg Flick

JusticeKnight

Kinda sad, but it looks as though Will Smith will not team up with Steven Spielberg. AT least not on Chicago 7. And not anytime soon, as Chicago 7 has been delayed. It is not yet FULLY confirmed that he is not in the in the cast, but it seems as though he is not. :shakehead:

Heres the link:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42271

Any other directors will should work with??? My vote goes to Spike Lee or Scorsese or M.Night Shyamalan. :thumbsup:

Edited by JusticeKnight

Crap! I was more exited about this movie that Hancock and/or Seven Pounds...

BUT, it doesn't say that will wont be in the movie, just that he wont play bobby seale... And Nickke Finke has never been that reliable, so we don't really know if he will be in the movie or not... It has never been confirmed, and it's not confirmed now... So all we know is that the movie is delayed.

Edited by viber_91

When I read the topic title I thought they didn't want Will Smith for the role lol.

But the article just says that the movie is delayed. And about the Will Smith as Bobby Seale rumor,

that's not a rumor, duhh. Journalism at its finest. Will himself said it's basically a done deal, he just needed to read the specifics. So he'll play Bobby Seale once the movie starts filming.