JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

why will needs to be a rapper right now

Hero1

Will is definitely one of my favorite emcees of all time (probably my favorite), but I'm just wondering if he still has it in him (like if he still wants to make another album). He is approaching 40, I think if he is going to keep doing this (which I hope he does), he needs to work on music now while he still can. He can make movies well into 50's and 60's if he wants to.

I think I have a different take on all of this. I don't think it's going to really change people's minds if he addressed these issues on record. He addressed the gay issue on L&F yet people still think he's either gay, bisexual or some sort of swinger. People are going to think what they want to think.

If Will wants to do music he should do it if his heart is in it. He's got plenty of subject matter to rap about but if I were him why would I? You really have to love music to continue to deal with the b.s. that is the music industry.

As long as Will, his family and his inner circle know the truth then I say to hell with what other people think.

Will is definitely one of my favorite emcees of all time (probably my favorite), but I'm just wondering if he still has it in him (like if he still wants to make another album). He is approaching 40, I think if he is going to keep doing this (which I hope he does), he needs to work on music now while he still can. He can make movies well into 50's and 60's if he wants to.

Thats what I been saying the last 4 years haha

He addressed the gay issue on L&F yet people still think he's either gay, bisexual or some sort of swinger.

I never really heard that. I really didnt. Over here errbodys thinks he's the ****. Especaly the girls. Maybe not as a rapper, but as a guy. Never heard people calling him gay.

Most of those rumors have been said here in the U.S. I've heard all kinds of rumors when it comes to Will. He's gay, he's bisexual(Jada too), they're swingers and they have swinger parties. With Will being in Hollywood, then all kinds of things are bound to be said about him. It's ridiculous and untrue but you can't stop rumors since this is a country obsessed with celebrities' lives. Blogs and tabloid mags are ripe with rumors.