JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW CAR

JumpinJack AJ

I just wanted 2 share my joy that i finally got a new car!! Back in summer 2006, a belt broke on my car (which was actually a simple and inexpensive repair). However, due to money issues and time issues, i never took it seriously. I drove my mom's extra car (which isn't my favorite car) for about a year. I recently got my Mazda MX-6 fixed since i waz gonna trade it in. However, time got in the way again so i postponed getting the Mazda 6 that i planned on getting. The fact that my Home Office kept discouraging me with my weak numbers at my job, i waz also kinda scared financially 2 get a new car.

Anyways, wanting 2 make a move, i planned on getting that Mazda 6 2day. But my parents called me from a town about a half hour away from me in PA. They said i should check this Honda (the other kinda car i really like). I went out 2 see it and loved it...especially after i test drove it. I threw way the comfortable life i've had with no car payment and let the good news/bad news attitude from my work take the backseat of my mind and thru' eyes of faith desided i should go 4 it. So as of Monday i'll be the owner of a brand new 2008 Honda Civic EX-L. Attatched is pic of a car that looks very much like the one i'm getting.

post-2-1194736404_thumb.jpg