JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm traveling to Italy in late July

I'm leaving for Italy on either the 20th or 21st. I'm just curious to anyone who has been there or lives there. What should I wear? I know this may be a random question, but I don't want to stick out like some ignorant American. I want to bland in as best I can. I did hear that wearing sneakers is very American, is this true, should I buy some regular shoes?

Also, I'm going to be spending roughly 8 or 9 hours in england I have to go from one airport to another, but I'm looking to go to Abbey Road and then go to the other airport, ha ha.

my mum and dad are in italy at the moment so i'll let u know lol. I dont think sneakers are too american, i wear them a lot too. Altho when i was in Greece i got stared at a LOT, dunno if it was fashion or my pasty white skin. :shrug: Oh and dont bother with being polite and letting people go in front of u thru a door or anything, u rarely get a thank u (maybe thats just a British thing) , and these are my traveling abroad tips haha.

my mum and dad are in italy at the moment so i'll let u know lol. I dont think sneakers are too american, i wear them a lot too. Altho when i was in Greece i got stared at a LOT, dunno if it was fashion or my pasty white skin. :shrug: Oh and dont bother with being polite and letting people go in front of u thru a door or anything, u rarely get a thank u (maybe thats just a British thing) , and these are my traveling abroad tips haha.

I say thanks to people, but usually its under by breath because I'm a bit shy.

Do you speak fluent italian Alan?

I hardly speak any Italian, ha ha. But my dad's going there for a gig, and he's got some friends who'll help us out while we are there.

Sneakers are ok, trust me... Where will U go???

first is Massa, then we are going to Rome after my dad's concert.

Slick back your hair and smoke cigars. Walk with a cane. Speak low to your peoples and look people in the eye the entire time when you laugh.

You'll blend right in.

God Blessa!

:shakehead: :shakehead: what are u talking about???

Slick back your hair and smoke cigars. Walk with a cane. Speak low to your peoples and look people in the eye the entire time when you laugh.

You'll blend right in.

God Blessa!

He's just having a laugh!

I think Silver Tiger's humour is wasted on a lot of people!

:lol:

You'll blend right in.

God Blessa!

He's just having a laugh!

I think Silver Tiger's humour is wasted on a lot of people!

:lol:

Man, cookies got mad at me on Fathers Day. I don't think she really recognizes my name on the board. I've been apart of this community for AGES! I was on the original Will Smith board. It kinda made me sad but I forgot when I got mad about something.

Or something.

God Blessa!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Italy...beautiful women are at quite a high ratio there....I've worn sneakers all over the world for almost every occasion and got by.

And Julie I've lived in Cyprus for six years (I'm living in Texas right now) Cyprus is kinda like Canada to Greece's U.S.A... And foreign people (girls especially) are very sought after there...So guys just were looking for easy prey and the girls were probably jealous :lol: