JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AS/A Level Results

Jonny 5

I got mine today and I got an A in Maths, an A in Business & Economics, an A in ICT (Computing) and a B in Physics!!!

I'm so glad because I worked so hard to get them, you may have noticed I didn't have anytime to post for a few weeks in May and June. It was well worth it though,did anyone else get their results today? :poke:

well done jonny! r u going to uni now?

Most of my friends got theirs and we went out last night and there was about 8 of us with 35 A's between them. That doesnt include me coz i didnt do A level lol. Y do i hang out with such brainy ppl.

Im sad now tho coz some ppl r leaving 4 uni and wont be back very often and im still at home lol.

[color=purple]omg jonny well done! :rock:

ok mine werent that great, but im still goin to the uni that i want to and the course, so thats the main thing :roll:

o got an A in English Language a C in socilogy and D in religous studie, but that is being remarked because i shouldnt hav got that low. i has a B for A/S and then dropped 2 grades. r.s was the one is tudied most for too :eek4: so im a bit :([/color]

[color=purple]well the two year course consisted of theories and methods, boring but vital to know

then we had education, families and households, gender, a bit on media, then the 2nd year was crime and deviance, official statistics and religion...im sure i hav missed topics out but hey!

i liked the lessons, but just not learning it all, it was sooooo complex![/color]

• Admin
the stuff about families and gender and work is interesting..like go back further..and it wasnt men work women stay at home..and it was quite different all around the world...

i got to study great things like social movements..and globalisation and all that .. i actually did well at it though