JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CATWOMAN

I've heard alot of bad things about this movie 4 like a month. Critics said it wazn't any good (like i ever listen 2 them) and even my friends said it didn't impress them much (i don't even know if they actually saw it). Anyways, as a big Batman fan, and having another close friend who wanted 2 see it...i did.

I waz really impressed with the movie. It's stylized, modern, and very hip. I just loved the way this movie LOOKED. It also has an incredible soundtrack 2 go with it. I'm not talking about a CD (i havn't looked at the soundtrack), i'm just talking about the way they put music in2 the movie. I just really liked the movie and didn't find one dull moment. Not 2 mention staring at Holly Barry the entire time. Anyone who might be interested in this movie should go see it. My friend liked it just as much.

I thought it waz good enuff that i wouldn't mind seeing it again if i can find someone else who really wants 2 see it (which shouldn't be 2 hard). Y'all should at least catch a matinee or something when most theaters cut the price a lil.' Nearly every shot looks like a music video...very very very cool. When Patience (Halle) is learning about being Catwoman, she learns about others who have come b4 her and there's a quick shot looking down on her and their photos all over the floor. One of them is of Michelle Phifer in Batman Returns which cracked me up. I had 2 point it out 4 my friend 2 see even tho' it waz pretty obvious. Very good movie.

"Halle" and "slutty" should never be used in the same sentence. Don't go there. Her outfit and the disconnection from Batman all make sense when u see the movie. I waz talking about it with my friend who follows comic books and the movie actually sounds 2 be very accurate 2 the modern version of Catwoman.

I thought it looked good, but then i got put off from the critics, but if i have learnt anything from the past that is not to listen to critics.

and as for Halle, from a womans point of view , i think she looks great, i know i wouldnt mind lookin like that!!!!!! and i live in Liverpool i know what slutty is. (not me btw)

• Members
[quote]KevTastic Posted on Aug 18 2004, 12:12 PM
  Screw the critics, i hate critics. [/quote]
lol

I never said Halle was slutty I said she wares a slutty outfit, and she does.

And if the comic people changd that then I'm not buying modern catwoman comics either. Edited by Daedalus Mortality