JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Space Jam soundtrack

analogue

The Space Jam soundtrack has to be one of the best soundtracks ever. It has great songs on there such as I'm giving you all that i've got, Upside down, Fly like an eagle,

I highly recomend it and don't be put of it cause the front cover has a picture of Bugs Bunny. This album is brill

Edited by analogue

I feel u. Space Jam is easily one of the best soundtracks of all time. Every song on it is good. I don't have it in front of me and i can tell u nearly every track on the album cuz i listened 2 it that much. And all the singles/videos were great 2. Man, what happened 2 soundtracks like that?!?

Ah, don't even get me started on that soundtrack. Perfect in every way. I'd jam out to that shootin' hoops. I even loved Bugs Bunny's rap. That's probably Jay-Z's best ghostwritten track. My brother lost my tape a couple years ago, and I was so mad. I could chill to it, ball to it, and it inspired my first rap from outta nowhere. Luckily, my mom still has the cd. Yeah, AJ your so right to rant, where are the soundtracks like that? I don't think there's ever really been a full sounding soundtrack. And the music actually went with the movie. Now, soundtrack songs seem to be no better than radio, or the music is so bad, people actually pull out older hits.

Before albums turned in2 mixtapes featuring tons of other artists, soundtracks were the stage for collabos. It was also a good way 4 an artist 2 put out music in between albums (b4 they dropped albums nearly every year just 2 keep their name hot).

Man, i miss real soundtracks that have concepts. If the music industry wants 2 keep killing the album, we'll never see albums like this again. They're buggin.'

Well the more you guys talk about space jam made me my all time favourite collabo song.. You know which one.. I hit em high hit em high hit high, you hit em low.

Damn... And the video is great.. Found it since i read this thread.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

Various Artist - Hit Em High

And i just love this one., R. Kelly's best song IMO

R.Kelly - I Belive I Can Fly

Enjoy :wickedwisdom:

Peace

Edited by Pakalicous

2 this day, that is one of my favorite songs of all time. Definitely in my top 3 of Hip-Hop posse cuts of all tyme. If u find the import version of the single, u can find the full version with Busta's extended verse (his verse on the album version is edited down). Theirs also an excellent remix by the Trackmasters.