JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TIMBALAND + TIMBERLAKE REACH OUT 2 BRITNEY SPEARS

I came across an interesting article this morning. I also had some Britney Spears articles i stock piled that i waz gonna post from about a month ago, but didn't since not many people here care about her. But since a few people may have interest in the new article (the one i put at the end), i'm posting them all 2gether. The 3rd one sounds interesting.

------------------

Britney Can't Stand Justin's Voice

Posted Feb 7th 2007 10:14AM by TMZ Staff

"What Goes Around" came right back around for Britney Spears last night.

TMZ spies caught Justin's ex enjoying a night of drinking and partying with former *NSYNCer JC Chasez -- yeah, Timberlake's old pal -- at club Marquee in NYC, where Spears had a very public jealous moment.

With black thong underwear sticking out of her jeans, Spears decided to check out the DJ booth. Just as she got over to the wheels of steel, the DJ pressed play on a Justin Timberlake track. By the look on her face, Britney was none too pleased.

According to our spy, Britney exchanged a few words with the DJ, and the Timberlake track was promptly replaced with something more to her liking.

Spears doesn't need to worry about the same thing happening with any of K-Fed's music.

-----------------------

Brit Feeds Justin Rumors, Cam Pissed?

Posted Jan 29th 2007 11:45AM by TMZ Staff

The only thing happy these days about Britney Spears are the Happy Meals she's picking up from Mickey D's.

Sources tell TMZ that Britney has been trying to phone former flame Justin Timberlake, but he's not taking her calls -- and, as TMZ recently reported, JT isn't keen on any love rematch. We're also told that when JT's ex, Cameron Diaz, got wind of the calls, she didn't like it one bit -- and has tried to get through to Britney's people to ask her to stop calling her old boy.

Over the weekend, the long lens of the paparazzi caught Britney engaged in two of her favorite pastimes -- carrying several small objects in her hands without the aid of a bag, and eating McDonald's food. The mother of two was spotted going into a Hollywood recording studio with cigs, Red Bull, CD, etc., and then she pulled up to the Golden Arches after the session for a healthy repast.

No word if K-Fed was manning the drive-thru.

---------------------------

Timbaland, Timberlake Want to Save Britney

NEW YORK (March 7) - Timbaland, who's crafted hits for Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado , wants to help Britney Spears reclaim her once-stellar career.

"I feel her pain, it really bothers me," the 34-year-old rapper-producer says in an interview in Entertainment Weekly magazine's March 16 issue. "I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work (it) out."

Timbaland says he invited Timberlake, his "best friend" and Spears' ex-boyfriend, to be part of that plan.

"I asked Justin, `How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that," Timbaland is quoted as saying. "I said, `Would you do it with me?"'

The 26-year-old "SexyBack" singer said he would, according to Timbaland, who notes: "She's just gotta be serious."

Timberlake's spokeswoman, Sonia Muckle, referred inquiries to Timbaland's spokeswoman, Monique Idlett, who didn't immediately respond to a phone call Wednesday from The Associated Press. Gina Orr, a publicist at Jive Records, Spears' label, didn't immediately respond to an e-mail message.

Last month, Spears, 25, checked into Promises Malibu drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, capping a week of bizarre behavior in which she entered and exited rehab twice, shaved her head bald and went out clubbing with friends.

"I just want to hold her hand," Timbaland says. "I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her. Help her, please!"

Far from a fan of her music...less of a fan of her public image...and if possible less of a fan of her bald head. She is just scaring the hell out of me now...But for the sake of human to human compassion, I think the media needs to stay out of her business for a while, she needs to be around caring family and friends etc. till she sorts herself out.

And since we are all being honest that joint with Madonna like two years ago (the song not the kiss,which I wasn't particularly mad at either) was kinda hot...but I seriously doubt I want to be hearing new music from her.

i like britneys music (surprise surprise), i thought her last album was her best, toxic is a brillient song. i really want her to get back into music, i heard she was going to be in the studio with pharrel williams, but went out drinking instead, pharrel was not too pleased. It would be great if she worked with timbaland.

Back when Britney came out, i didn't like her just cuz the pop music scene waz so annoying 2 me. But my girlfriend at the time liked her, so i took her 2 see her perform live (and she does sing live) and i kinda liked her after that. I would also say i became a bigger fan with her last 2 albums. But every since the K-Fed crap, i haven't been in2 her much. She released that one single that waz good...but that's about it. She's been falling apart 4 awhile. I hope she gets herself straightened out and puts out a quality album in a bit.

Im not a huge Brittney Spears fan, nor am I into her muzik, but I don't have a problem with her either tho. I agree with the idea that her 'baldness' is a cry for help. She's a celebrity,and knows that something drastic like that is going to get media attention, so I don't feel sorry for her...but I do think that she needs some strong figures in her life to help her sort out her problems.

Theres way too many fatalities going on in IRAQ with our military troops, high prices of gas skyrocketing, etc etc... that the media could be really be focusing on versus reasons behind WHY Brittney went bald. Its a personal thing, and I would personally like to see the media put the world's focus elsewhere instead.

~ 3cookies