Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HELP!

3cookies

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wait til it changes Wes and you'll have to change pretty sharpish haha, what's running a 'suicide' by the way? never heard of it...

Suicides are incremental sprints... You sprint 5 yards, stop and sprint back to the starting point, stop and sprint 10 yards, stop and sprint back to the starting point, stop and sprint 15 yards, stop and sprint back to the starting point... and depending on how evil your coach is... you could be doing it all day.

LOL.. well u just GONE ahead on WES with those suicides... if i did that, i really would be committing suicide. hah. Believe it or not, I still have a high metabolism too even at the age of er..... um. NINETEEN!!! HAH. (almost 4got i was still 19 4 a quik minute)...

Max.... u know im down with the program, i was just venting, cuz i have picked up a few pounds, ... i aint gone lie. lol. (just cuz of the move thas all)... but i add a variety,...

Mon Wed Fri are my workout days... Tues Thurs Sat are my run days... Sun is my off day, and I EAT whateva i wanna then... ha. but imma start...next week, cuz today im about to eat this candy bar!!!!!

LOL... :kekeke: ummmm umph! anybody wanna bite b4 i start tearin down? lol. (thas why my butt gained these 10 pounds!!!! :paperbag:

peace,

cookie

just wait til it changes Wes and you'll have to change pretty sharpish haha, what's running a 'suicide' by the way? never heard of it...

Watch 'Coach Carter' They do suicides all the time!

thanks for clearing that up so clearly for me Brakes :shakehead: :1-cool:

LOL poor Jonny... Suicides are when the guys are in the gym running back and forth, as fast as they can, and touching the ground or gym floor at a certain spot, then running back to the start spot... then increasing the distance every tyme they do it again till they run full court...

Thas why he said watch the movie "Coach Carter"...cuz the basket ball team does it in the gym. haha...

peace,

cookie

:kekeke: Ha ha! Sorry dude!! I'm a fountain of information me! I think we call them 'Shuttle Runs' here in the UK

:kekeke: Ha ha! Sorry dude!! I'm a fountain of information me! I think we call them 'Shuttle Runs' here in the UK

at last! yeah... just a case of calling it a differenent thing I suppose, on another note... bleep tests are the way forward!

• Admin

yeah we always used to do suicides in tennis training..and this is in like grade 4 haha..as a warm up.. ouch.. the bleep test!! that is pain.. i love how it starts off so easy and then u get to abt ten and u areally stugglin to make it..

Max.... u know im down with the program, i was just venting, cuz i have picked up a few pounds, ... i aint gone lie. lol. (just cuz of the move thas all)... but i add a variety,...

Mon Wed Fri are my workout days... Tues Thurs Sat are my run days... Sun is my off day, and I EAT whateva i wanna then... ha. but imma start...next week, cuz today im about to eat this candy bar!!!!!

Sounds like a plan. That better be a healthy candy bar though!!! :lolsign:

haha, can someone tell me what a bleep test is?

Jonny: yeah everyone explained what a suicide is. we don't even call him suicides at our school, our coach (and some others) call it a "liner" because you have to touch a certain line, run back, touch another line, run back, etc. liners/suicides/shuttle runs are fun for me as long as i'm not doing them for hours. the most suicides i've ever had to do was 20, that was pure hell.