JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Tell Me Why" Single Release Petition

Guest Bundini

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Columbia thought that Will would never be relevant in the music industry again and told him to stick to movies in 2003 when they dropped him but then Will went platinum and wins an AMA basically outselling all of Columbia's roster, they probably wished they kept him now 'cause with Bow Wow being their only popular artist there they'll be going bankrupt soon :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

Yeah Columbia thought that Will would never be relevant in the music industry again and told him to stick to movies in 2003 when they dropped him but then Will went platinum and wins an AMA basically outselling all of Columbia's roster, they probably wished they kept him now 'cause with Bow Wow being their only popular artist there they'll be going bankrupt soon :lolsign:

Thats hilarious :lolsign:

hahahaha :lolsign:

***starts chokeing on food***

• 2 months later...

I'm very sure that Tell MeWhy will be released, %100.

Interscope might not do it, most likely.

But big willy will do it, he's got everything for it,

power, money, status etc.

And knowing will and his thoughts on Tell Me Why,

he'll release it and there's no one who can stop him,

because he wants it soo much.

So for me it's not Is he going to release it,

but more like When is he going to release it.

I hope he won't release it in the summer, but around

august or september.

This is gonna be real embarrasing for you in the autumn. 0 knowledge about the music world apparantly. And yes, I just had to say this, even though its an old topic. Its interesting to check into all the old threads because there's a lot of talk, "I think they will release 7 singles" and stuff. Its interesting how things didnt turn out as anyone hoped.. not even close... but today... what do we say? Are people happy or not?