JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wildn' Out

MaxFly

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I watch basically every episode, I heard Season 1'll be released on DVD soon, can't wait to get that

Yeah I really like that show. I guess my favorite moment so far from Season 2 is when Lil' John did a skit where his team remixed "London Bridge Is Falling Down."

The sad thing about that is if it were really released as a single it would sell.

:lolsign: :kekeke:

I'm not going to front though... the beat on that song was tight.

Yeah I really like that show. I guess my favorite moment so far from Season 2 is when Lil' John did a skit where his team remixed "London Bridge Is Falling Down."

The sad thing about that is if it were really released as a single it would sell.

:lolsign: :kekeke:

I'm not going to front though... the beat on that song was tight.

:lolsign:

I had the same thought. The red team's "Old McDonald had a Farm" was pretty tight too. "Chicken head here and a chicken head there, hoodrat, hoodrat, chicken head, hoodrat."

Yeah, I have been watching the show lately, it is a really funny show, I really enjoy watching it.

its a hip hop version of ' whos line is it anyway'

i think they should have "whos line is it anyway vs wildn out" tv special, that would be so cool. the two teams against each other

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i think they should have "whos line is it anyway vs wildn out" tv special, that would be so cool. the two teams against each other

That would definitely be something to see. I'd put my money on the "Who's line is it anyway" crew though... They've been doing stand up and improve for quite some time now.

That would definitely be something to see. I'd put my money on the "Who's line is it anyway" crew though... They've been doing stand up and improve for quite some time now.

Ryan Stiles is DA MAN! He has me cracking up ever time I watch him!

• Admin

The original UK version of whose line is it anyway is one of my favorite shows.. I watched it when it first ran.. Tony Slattery is the man!!!!! :word: Greg Proops..Mike Mcshane..Ryan Stiles.. Jim Sweeney..They were all classic.. and one of the all time great improvisations.. Josie Lawrence and Mike Mcshane singing a song about cat litter.. greatest and funniest song I ever heard..

I never thought Who's Line Is It Anway? waz that funny. I love Wild N' Out tho'. I think it would be silly 2 have them go up against each other. A certain audience is gonna respond 2 their respective type of lifestyle and taste. Wild N' Out speaks my language and even dose some of the same stuff i've done with my friends.