Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
3cookies

Im so baaaad !

Man, I got some ppl going on the Will Smith site in a thread asking ppl 'are you a celebrity'. I casually mentioned that AJ and DaBrakes are local celebrities in their town because they are known for performing there... LOL...

well, I know this is a silly topic, but I just came over here to laugh abt it... LOLOL so if they start getting massive fanmail/ pm's ... im the guilty party responsible 4 it !!! lmbo

peace,

cookie

You may have just did Brakes a favor. Bring those horses to water.

LOL. Just hope he dont get a proposal or sumpthin in the meantyme. ya neva know. hahaha

peace,

cookie

ohhh im about 2 get celebrity im Israel 2...

an Israely teen magazin that publish all over Israel made an articel on me and 2 other rappers... lol

an Israely teen magazin that publish all over Israel made an articel on me and 2 other rappers... lol

LOL. If I would have known that, I definately woulda gave u celeb props too. haha...

peace,

cookie

LOL. If I would have known that, I definately woulda gave u celeb props too. haha...

peace,

cookie

I was 1 time in newspaper & also 1 time I & my friend were having an interview with radio Journalist. Reckons it too? If so, we have many famous people on this board;)

peace,

cookie

I was 1 time in newspaper & also 1 time I & my friend were having an interview with radio Journalist. Reckons it too? If so, we have many famous people on this board;)

LMAO. whoo hoo ! we just surrrounded by all u celebrities. I'm almost afraid to say that on the WS board, cuz then we would have some lorettas n lorettos pouring in. Haha. I wanderif Miss Julie is a celeb in her town too? we need a female celeb,... they already know i aint no celeb. lol

peace,

cookie

i did a few dance performances, i think the biggest audience was about 500, but the less mentioned about that dance show the better. Jonny and them will know what i mean. :kekeke:

i did a few dance performances, i think the biggest audience was about 500, but the less mentioned about that dance show the better. Jonny and them will know what i mean. :kekeke:

It was very tempting Julie, let's just say you owe me one :2thumbs: