Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevTastic

Whose off back to University

So tommorow i head back upto Derby to do my last year of my degree, and if its anything as quick as the last year then it'll be over in no time. Scary stuff.

Just wanna say all the best to anyone whose going to or going back to Uni this year.

I'll still be around the forum, just not quite as often.

Kev

yup im goin back soon...tho im not quite sure when lol, im so disorganised. think its after next week coz thats freshers week. cant believe im already into 2nd year :O last year went SO fast!

lol shush you! hopefully after uni we will hav jobs...well thats the dream anyway!

and heeeeeeey ur in some form of college anyway, ok yeh u work...but ur still a student in some form!

My first year, too, here at UConn, but I don't really know what I want to do.

lol shush you! hopefully after uni we will hav jobs...well thats the dream anyway!

and heeeeeeey ur in some form of college anyway, ok yeh u work...but ur still a student in some form!

hey i work more hours than most normal people, college is in my spare time mostly.

well I finally made it - doubt I'll be posting much this week we got some crazy plans! guess who's drunk right now?! :lol:

George Best? :chuks:

I hate not having internet in my room! Got it coming in a couple of weeks! I'm having to use our Learning Resource Centre at th moment!

Why do Uni's have to do that, Why not just call it a Library.