Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sonic1988

i saw on the website......

What is the source...sounds like garbage 2 me. Will has said he isn't vibing with the way the industry is now and doesn't plan on releasing anything right now.

that was abt the track with mary j blige..but we havent heard anythin abt it for a few months...

[quote=sonic1988,Mar 13 2004, 04:57 PM]that there is a new will smith single that was supposed to come out early 2004 is there any date now?? since its march[/quote]
:dunno:

I think he's talking bout the old forum!! There was some discussion bout the single being released early 2004. But there have been updates saying that Will won't release his single/album until the industry has stopped being wierd!!

AJ confused us all... he said end 2003 or begining of 2004 and in the end he said Will is waiting 4 the right time 2 realse it.

Don't put all that on me!! Put it on Will, cuz everything i said came straight from interviews or inside sources!!

i doubt even Will knows when he is gonna release it, he might wait until the shark tale and i,robot soundtracks have come out and see how the public takes them.

Or a record company might hear those soundtracks and sign him.