Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cataboy3

PARTY STARTER ON THE CHARTS

the legend of bagger vance. I have no interest in golf and ive only seen it once. The best part was Wills funny accent and that was about it. Sorry for the off topic it was breaks fault.

Whose fault Julie?? Breaks of BRAKES!!!!! :mad:

:rofl:

oooooooooh crap sorry, thats the worst mistake i could ever make, EVER! And after u gave me that DVD. My excuse is i had done a 12 and a half hour shift and i was in a rush. Now im off topic again. :hijacked:

does any one know how often this Mediabase chart is updated? Also, I hope that they dont leak out party starter to radio like they did 4 switch. because they did that, it took switch like 4 months to catch on. when it finally did, it was a hit, but that won't work here

If they don't leak it to the radio, how do you expect it to get big?? I think its exactly what they need to do.....start creating a buzz!

Party Starter has moved up to 31 spins and is number 161 on the mediabase chart, up from number 248 last week.

Edited by MaxFly

Maybe they'll make an announcement on Will's website about when the video'll be released but I won't hold my breath on that, I bet Tim'll find out 1st!

It's a start, hopefully the rise continues!

post-390-1121009632_thumb.jpg

Maybe they'll make an announcement on Will's website about when the video'll be released but I won't hold my breath on that, I bet Tim'll find out 1st!

i just cant wait now!!! if is somewhere on the tv i will catch it first :1-say-yes:

Wild Wild West, was a decent pop song, got me moving and still does.

Sure its kinda corny but sometimes corn is cool, and back in 99 this was cool