JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sssooooooooooo cool!!!!

my friends mom is a shrink and my friend told me that the first vivian was one of his mom's paitents and she gave my friend a tape of the very first fpoba!! just the way it was intended to be seen full theme song and all!!!!!

the only downside is that she isn't a paitent to my friends mom anymore so I can't meet her!!!!!!

Yeh it was cool seeing the full length intro for the first few episodes of the show, shame they didn't extend it to the total full lenght of the song of 3minutes ish tho. I guess that maybe a little too long for a TV intro tho

I don't think i've even seen any other episodes w/ the full music video in the beginning...just the 1st one. They definitly edited it down cuz the full version is just 2 long for a TV show. I've always wanted 2 have the edited down version tho' since that's the version i've heard litereally thousands of times.

the first 1 has the full version and then the next few have, then it stops 4 a couple of episodes then they play the full version again 4 a few shows, then it stops, dont ask me y this is, but i does.

i wish there was a video for the 3 minute version tho that would be cool. im talking rubbish now, its so late!