Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Javi

it's not about Will but

well,i think kanye west it's the best rapper/producer at this moment,and i think it's wonderful he had colaborated on will's album.have you heard the track:"selfish"feat slum village????ohhhhh it's dope,nice musically,nice chorus,nice lyrics,it's more an r&b track that a rap track.

i fell in love with that song.hahahaha :roll:

I think Kanye has some talent...but i also think he's overrated. I have his album but don't listen 2 it much.

when i first got it it was awesome, the beats were tight, the rhymes were cool but now when i listen to it now it sounds so ... i guess boring is the only word i can come up with.

family business is a sleeper it might sound good in the beginning but then you'll probably never hear it again.

:kekeke:

its a nice album though i'd recommend it

Will & LL Cool J would be the dream collabo!

Ah would like to see them rapping together on a track. Or maybe doing some shows. :bowdown:

Yo i'm looking forward for the new Will album and all the collabos in it!

"...Keep it going like an energizer Bunny! so faster faster who's the master?...."

- get hyped - JJFP

Will & LL Cool J would be the dream collabo!

Ah would like to see them rapping together on a track. Or maybe doing some shows. :bowdown:

Yo i'm looking forward for the new Will album and all the collabos in it!

"...Keep it going like an energizer Bunny! so faster faster who's the master?...."

- get hyped - JJFP

yeah will and ll would be great .. id also love to hear a new biz markie / big will collabo ..

Edited by Lhunagar