Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
fan 4ever

First ever look at Nightmare on my street video!

Woah! I thought I'd never see anything from this video. Amazing!  Definitely not how I had imagined it. Hopefully we get to see the music video one day.

Jeff needs to see this!! :smiley-excited001:

Edited by Ale

I can't believe this day has come.  Like, I'm speechless.  Honestly.

I love the video. It's strange, but I feel like a lot of the things I always imagined about it were actually in the video.  Can you imagine how HUGE this would have been in 1988!?

Nancy, who on earth are you, other than an angel that has played a role in answering our prayers?  This appears to be from a promo tape. I've heard that the video never aired, but I've also hear that it aired once. Based on the beginning of the video, this definitely looks like it was off of a promo VHS tape? Were you with Jive or part of the team that worked on the video?

Man, I wish there was a master copy that wasn't victim to VCR tracking and deteriorated tape. The lighting in this looks incredible. The reactions and expressions in this video that are blurred are likely comedic gold.

Man this is amazing!! thanks so much for bringing it. I always imagined what it would be like, and it is awesome

Oh my god....this is unbelievable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this. 30 years later the video finally surfaces on Halloween! 

The video is super cool. Obviously it could be in better condition but it's done really really well.

I've just found out that the name of the uploader, Nancy Thompson, is the name of the fictional character in the 'Nightmare On Elm Street' franchise :lol: (originally played by actress Heather Langenkamp).