Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Vinyl Destination - General Thread

Ferno cracks me up every episode. He's a cool Dude

i like this episode

Since it's been a year since they filmed this. It's a shame it doesn't look like this live stuff with Travis Barker has kicked on. Looking forward to the next episode to hear about the trip to London for the Graham Norton show. Although not sure is Chris went along with him for that.

The silent disco is a really cool idea.. the sound in those headphones is prob a lot better than some ****ty club speakers

They used to do silent Disco's at a club in Sheffield i used to go to. Wasn't a great DJ though. But cool concept. They even had 3 different rooms where you had 3 channels on your headphones to switch between.

I must say, I was a little bummed by this one. Not because it was bad, but because I was anticipating the episode with the JJ+FP set from last year. I was expecting the episode to basically feature lots of JJ+FP behind the scenes stuff. I couldn't believe we only saw some short clips of what was aired.

From what Jeff hinted at in the past. I had a feeling Chris never went along to London with him, so wasn't expecting any footage.