Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

JJFP perform for the troops

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince are going to perform for the troops in Fort Hood, Texas at a special After Earth screening. Nice!

Awesome on all levels. Where's Beanz when you need himn for video coverage

AWESOME!!!! WOW ! Greatest news Ive got this week!

Well the vinyl destination Instagram posted a photo of the soundcheck so surely they must be filming it!

I really like the JJ+FP is doing this. Sounds like a great opportunity to shake the rust off. They need to be a little sporadic with their plan and do a few of these around the country and the world. I plan on seeing After Earth tonight. Regardless of the reviews, the movie is going to do well...and I can't imagine the movie being any less enjoyable than Hancock. But since it likely won't have a HUGE impact on people, this is a great time to spring board into some music. After Earth promotion duties won't last much longer and they both have some holes in there schedules.

This was great! It was really nice of JJFP to do this for the troops. I wish the performance was at least 20 minutes though! LOL

Seems like Will is having more fun rockin the mic at the premiers than the premiers themselves.