Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Will, what's going on with you & music, anything?

Will, what's going on with you & music, anything?

"I mess around, I was with Kanye and we went in the studio with these young artists in Brazil, young rappers, and we were in the studio, messing around...so I don't know, maybe.. Yay has been pushing me to do something...but I've been away from the mic for a minute."

http://gossipcenter.com/will-smith/will-smith-jaden-smith-miami-heat-men-856328

Ha ha...he's not saying much, but we know something is brewing. It's about time Kanye do something good for Hip-Hop again.

Haters (Kanye fans), back off! :verkleidung021:

Finally someone asks the million-dollar question....jeezs. Its amazing how this question is asked MORE OFTEN.

I hope something happens,,,just one more album Will!

Its great to see other artists are still supporting him.

"Yay has been pushing me to do something"

I dont care what anybody says about Kayne, he may act like an ass sometimes but i officially love him now. We have gone from no music to maybe, this is great. But yeah Will never likes to say too much about music, he could have a whole new album wrapped up and he wouldnt say anything.

Going from ''I have no desire to get back into music'' to ''Maybe'' is a huge improvement. I hope that Will gets the bug

Not to be a downer, but he's been saying "I might get the bug" and "Maybe" for like 7 years. Every year a new artist comes out and "pushes" him...You'd think that after all that he would have "gotten the bug" by now.

It would be so dope if he did a song with Kanye! He should release a song after "After Earth" has been released. That would be perfect timing!