Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Radewart

Movement on Bad Boys III

thank god the guy was a complete nutter. Now can we get back Michael Bay?

It's not necessarily a bad thing for him to get Aladdin done. It's a guaranteed hit. Bad Boys will be another one. I kind of wish Bay was on Bad Boys though. I'm not film critic. I know he has a very mixed reputation among movie fans, but I Bad Boys is an area where he excels. I think he contributed a lot to the look and feel of the films. If he's not doing it, they need someone who will capture something similar.

Just gonna have to shout at Will from the crowd of the JJFP show. Get a proper answer lol

As much as i want another bad boys, i'm pretty excited for Aladdin. Its my second favourite disney movie, so i'm really hoping he does that one next.

For those who don't want to read the entire article, this is wat Jerry Bruckheimer has to say about Bad Boys III:

The super-producer also offered a few updates on other projects in the pipeline:

Bad Boys for Life: Despite Martin Lawrence‘s recent comments that he didn’t think his reteaming with Will Smith for this threequel would actually happen, Bruckheimer remained optimistic. “Well, we’ve been developing it for I don’t know how many years now and we had a period of time where it got pretty close and then it drifted away a little bit and hopefully it will drift back again,” he said. “We have a new writer on it who’s working on it right now, so that gives me encouragement.”