Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simon Lerkot Berglind

Do you remember?

Do you remember that fantastic Nokia Urban Music Festival-concert? It was probably the best live stuff I've ever heard, extremely good. Isn't there a video or something from that show? Haven't heard it in ages.

Whats your favorite Will Smith/JJFP live concert? I would guess it would be the ones you've attended yourself :P But apart from those?

Hi by the way.

Hello there!

Nah, Ive never been to a concert with FP, but the favorite one Ive seen is definiteally the one he did on '05 that devilsjim and romano uploaded to the page. This is fantastic!

I think you can download any video from the Internet using the 'Real Player Downloader'. It's an interesting tool that will let you download the most rare videos you find.

I don't have it anymore though, LOL

Anyways try to search this concert on Youtube. I believe I saw it on there some time ago. You can download vids from u2b, can't you? If I see it I'll let you know! ;)

Edited by Ale

Amazing concert Ale! Keep on posting your favorite live performances by FP and JJ people!!

Here is Will in live 8! I loved the FPOBA song in here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TinM_ZLYMK0

I thought for a moment this was old and missed Lerkot..

I think you can download any video from the Internet using the 'Real Player Downloader'. It's an interesting tool that will let you download the most rare videos you find.

Anyways try to search this concert on Youtube. I believe I saw it on there some time ago. You can download vids from u2b, can't you? If I see it I'll let you know! ;)

This is just for Mac, isn't it ? I can't find it for PC

This is just for Mac, isn't it ? I can't find it for PC

No, I had the program installed on my Windows Vista.

Im trying to hold in this really old joke but i cant, i have to ask, hows the religion going Lerk?

Like Hitler, but in a good way.